Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Electric Bike Rally Report



The above footage is actually part of the festivities during the New Belgium Tour De Fat which was in progress when we arrived at Gas Works. You can right click on the image to watch the full sized video on YouTube.





I failed to get a shot of Ray's machine so I'm adding a photo below:



Specs can be found on our Flickr page. Since this photo he has added a larger front ring.

The rally was great fun. We learned a lot of valuable lessons, like, avoid gravel trails. This was more or less a test ride for a much bigger rally at a later time.

I was using two different cameras that use different video editing software, in case you were wondering about the poor quality and inconsistency!

Fill out your email address below to receive automatic alerts when a new article arrives:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

3 comments:

  1. I'd purely tell you all “awesome information”
    electric bicycles

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. cheap cyclocross wheels

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. best ebike guide

    ReplyDelete